PDM is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This privacy notice explains how we use any personal information we collect about you.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you enquire about our services, meet with our team or make an enquiry via our website. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete documents associated with a course or provide feedback. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you such as your name, company, address, email address and telephone number. We collect it to ensure that we are able to swiftly process your enquiry. We never share your information with third parties nor will we use it for marketing purposes.
Data is held within the EU only, be this be on encrypted systems or our dedicated secure servers. As it is your data that PDM is in possession of or is processing, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have a right to request a copy of the information we hold on you.
- Right of rectification – you have the right to correct the data that we hold about you if you think it is incomplete or incorrect.
- Right to be forgotten – you have a right to ask us to erase the data that we hold about you unless we are contractually or legally obliged to hold it.
- Right of portability – you have a right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have a right to object to PDM processing your data unless we are contractually or legally obliged to do so. Please bear in mind that we do not engage in direct marketing nor will we pass your data to a third party that does.
Access to your information
If you would like to invoke any of your rights, please write to us at PDM Training Solutions Ltd, Unit 4, Basepoint Business Centre, Caxton Close, Andover, Hampshire SP10 3FG. To ensure confidentiality of information, we will require a copy of one of the following when information on your personal data is requested:
- A copy of your birth certificate and a utility bill not older than 3 months.
- A copy of your passport and driving licence.
- A copy of your national ID card.
If PDM is dissatisfied with the quality of a copy, further information may be sought before processing your request or any personal information is released.
Once you send us an email via the enquiry form, you have given us permission to hold your data but we will only do so for the duration of your enquiry. Your information will then be taken off the database and destroyed. Information that we hold as part of the services we deliver will be retained for the duration determined within any contractual terms.
PDM’s Data Controller is the Managing Director, who is the nominated officer registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
How to contact us
Changes to this notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on our web site.
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour. The cookies do not identify you as an individual only gather information to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For more information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, this may mean that website features may not function as a result.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.